Thursday, March 8, 2012

Project #5

(Pre-game)
Day 57
My idea:  I want to do a three little pigs scene on a brick building, possibly the corner of one, and have it appear as the the bricks are/have been blown away, to reveal the three little pigs.  This is a very rough sketch of my idea, when it comes to the actual piece I would most likely have it so the pigs were looking out of the building mid action with WTF faces.  I think it would be fun to watch people's reactions as they passed by...I wonder how many would pretend to be the big bad wolf.

Part 1: Three Little Pigs Installation (Day)
Day 61
Day 62
(The eyeless pigs)
(They have eyes hooray!)
(Final Far Away)
(Final Up Close)

Part 2: Three Little Pigs Installation (Night)






1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I like this. Also-- loved that link you sent me today. Crazy awesome.

    ReplyDelete