Friday, April 6, 2012

Project #1



Day 4

Despite my being entirely responsible for this photos, I am creeped out.  Both girls are me, but the first one is like "Hey Alfred Hitchcock" and the other one is just freaky, some weird ballerina standing in the woods at night caught in the headlights, also worth mentioning would be the dash of steam in the lower left corner.  These photos don't show it, but my makeup looked like a pink geometric Bambi/the Hunger Games Capitol lady, I am still shivering from running around in the woods at 4' am, I had fun though, saw like twenty deer.


Bambi/Hunger Games makeup


Day 5


Day 10


Day 12 (early morning before wedding)

2 comments:

  1. I love love love this series of images-- kind of Cindy Shermanesque to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you, and good point, totally unintentional, but yeah I noticed the still frame movie vibe going on too. Think it may of had something to do with me being in the woods at night wanting to jump back in my car every two seconds, created a kind of hurried/caught in the moment effect...also maybe the dramatized hair/makeup and bright lighting.

      Delete