Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dogs

Day 43

Inspiration: Still Life With Animated Dogs.; Medium: Photoshop using a Wacom tablet; Current feeling about sketch: I miss my dog, and I think I need to clear some memory off my hard drive, it's been acting crazy.

Day 44

Inspiration: Still Life With Animated Dogs and Caesar Milan.; Medium: Photoshop using a Wacom tablet; Current feeling about sketch: Animals are so loyal, last night I found my gerbil outside of his cage and I called him and he ran to my hand, I felt a little guilty putting him back in his cage.

2 comments:

  1. I know. This film always makes me miss my dogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have four older siblings, so growing up we had a wide range of animals, my sister Jessica would frequently bring home injured or abandoned creatures of all sorts, my other sister had rabbits that refused to stop procreating, my brother of course was the one with all the reptiles and bugs, and then we always had at least two dogs at a time, so much fun!

      Delete