Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I look homeless...but I have a Prius.


Day 37

Inspiration: Failed my first midterm (I refuse to drink coffee or anything ever), drove my friend Montana to get antibiotics for her strep throat, her mom called and was at the vet with their pet cat who was found run over (poor kitty), drove to the vet, kitty is probably gonna be fine, drove pals home, drove myself home, hurried to print off my project from my brain is broken, hurried to grocery store before it closed, bought spaghetti noodles and sauce, went home and began to rip bag open with teeth, passed by mirror and laughed at how pathetic I looked, took a photo, called mom, sent mom photo, and forced her to feel sorry for me, that didn't work, we both just ended up laughing, mom hung up to go finish watching Breaking Dawn part 1...my mom is more of a teenager than I'll ever be;  Current feeling about sketch: I demolished that spaghetti!

1 comment: