Thursday, January 12, 2012

Life and Death


(Early Stage-Scribbles)

Day 3


Inspiration: Midnight City by M83, my hand just etched around to the music, I didn't really think about what I was doing, everything started out as millions of scribbles, and then I watched a face begin to form. Medium: Photoshop using a tablet; Current feeling about sketch: Humorous in a dark kind of way, I call this one "Resisting Temptation"





Day 3

Inspiration: My pregnant sister, and a painting done by my great grandma; Medium: Photoshop using a tablet; Current feeling about sketch: I didn't plan on drawing life and death, I just let my hand go, I also experienced deja vu on my last signature attempt...I wish I could keep drawing forever.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work-- good complexity in line, and nice use of very shocking colors.

    ReplyDelete